It’s Been Too Long….
My world has changed, transformed and improved over the very short course of the last two weeks.
My disconnect from posting has not been with the intent of leaving you hanging…as a matter of fact I am pretty sure you have been seeing what I have been up to if you have been paying attention to my Facebook wall.
I am going to spend this week giving you the updates on where I have been and where I am going.
Most importantly on where I hope you will travel with me.
A journey. A movement that is changing the world. Your world and the one around you.
I am going to share with you first the challenge that myself and other members of the FTR Nation embarked on last week.
I am sharing this with you for two reasons…
1) To demonstrate with you that we are all human. Being vulnerable, fearful and enduring growing pains is part of the evolution of life.
2) In the hopes that as a How Does She Do It Mom you will embrace the concept and challenge yourself this week.
Here is the challenge…
The FTR Creed….
- Today I will be audacious.
- Today I will declare and proclaim.
- Today I will be authentic.
- Today I will see myself and others.
- Today I will be a nexus.
- Today I will cultivate my legacy.
- Today I will follow a Kaizen path.
For all the detail on how to embark on the 7 day Challenge check out Brian’s post.
To see how it changed my life watch these two videos below…Choose to change your life today.
Day 1…Of the 7 Day Challenge
Day 7…Of the Challenge…my life changed (yes in 7 days)
PS: I have NEVER shown this much vulnerablity in my life…let alone on camera to the world wide web. If I can do it so can you.